Lots Behind

I feel like I'm a little lot behind on life at the moment. I feel like this summer is kinda kicking my ass at times.

Even though we've been trying to keep busy, there's a lot that has been slacking behind me and I feel pretty overwhelmed at the moment.

Yesterday, I finally got some cleaning done and I'm going to be finishing that up in a couple minutes.

They aren't calling for rain, but its looking like it wants to today, but I'm hoping to get us ladies outside for at least an hour today just to get out in the fresh humid air.


I'm a little behind on my 365 Day Project and even more behind on my other pages in updating.

Once I catch up on my cleaning if I still have some time left while the little one sleeps, I'm going to sit down and update my 365 Day Project


Due to being so busy around here, I haven't really had much time to pick up the camera in a few days, so I'm just going to do randoms this week to catch up. They're all going to be meaningful, but they are all going to be taken the same day and then added.

Other than the craziness around here, we've been taking random trips and just trying to find something to do together every weekend. I've somehow lost my iPhone that I use only for picture taking at the moment so, when I don't have my camera, I don't even have that to fall back on right now. I've been trying to use P's phone to keep up with picture taking, so if there's images I've taken on there, I'll definitely use those for my project.

I'm hoping to get back on track by the end of this weekend (crossing fingers).

This weekend we have a birthday to go to for one of E's friends at school ('husband' to be exact O.O) and then I'll be doing my HUGE photo session that I've been talking about for what seems like forever now and then we're getting our family photos done as well later that evening.

Yay for being busy, not so yay for feeling overwhelmed these days. I had a good cry the other day that helped me kind of pick myself up and get focused a little more, but I'm hoping by the end of the day I'm more than half way there.

I hope everyone's enjoying their summer vacation with the kids - and those of you who don't have a summer vacation, I hope you're just enjoying the summer as much as you can!




-ThrivingSAHM

0 comments:

 

Thriving S.A.H.M Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design