{TS.A.H.M} Brutal Week

I know I haven't written in a long time but after Sunday I started my official "morning sickness" but I've been literally on the couch or bed ridden!

For the most part by 6 pm I'm usually starting to feel myself but not all the time. Thursday, all day I was down.

I've literally been going through sickness, lightheadedness, right legs cramps, heartburn, and backaches, itchy skin. Literally all in the same day. If I'm not feeling sick, I've got leg cramps, if I have the leg cramps subside I end up having heartburn, if I don't have heartburn, I'm back to the room spinning again which in turn makes me feel nauseous all over again.

Today, I decided to eat some baby cookies before I got out of bed and eat something very, very small for breakfast. I did some leg stretches and even though I feel a little gross, it's nothing compared to how I was the rest of the week. I'm going to watch a few movies with S and hopefully be able to keep up with the sickness and eat before it strikes and I'll have to keep stretching once in awhile too. I've been putting heat and ice on it and the ice has been bringing down the swelling to my leg and relieving the pain as well as Tylenol.

Well, that's it for now. I'm going to try and relax before the computer starts making me woozy again.



0 comments:

 

Thriving S.A.H.M Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design